DATA PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING HOTEL SERVICES
HOTEL NEW MONTANA SRL, Romanian legal entity, with registered office in Sinaia, Bvd. Charles I no. 24, Prahova County, registered at the Trade Register under no. J29/804/2016, unique registration code 28876885 (“the Company”) informs you that it processes the personal data you have provided to the Company, for the following purposes:
- drafting the formalities regarding accommodation;
- preparation of financial-accounting documents;
The company will process the personal data below legally, correctly and in a transparent manner towards you and will take all the necessary guarantees to ensure respect for your right to private life. In addition, the Company will take and maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is represented by art. 6 lit. b) and art. 6 lit. c) from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), respectively the execution of a contract and the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
We inform you that these data will be transmitted to the Company’s personnel who have the role of processing these data, to lawyers or to various authorities, police, judicial bodies/courts and banking institutions.
The personal data that the Company will process are:
- name and surname;
- home address;
- date of birth;
- place of birth;
- date of arrival;
- departure date;
- CI/passport series and number;
- billing address;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
The above personal data will be processed during the execution of the contract for the provision of hotel services and thereafter according to the accounting legislation, for a period of 10 years, as well as other periods, depending on the categories of data processed (for example, the data contained in the Arrival and Departure Notification Form will be kept for 5 years).
We inform you about the rights you enjoy as a data subject, respectively:
- right of access;
- the right to rectify or delete data;
- the right to request the restriction of data processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the right to address the court and the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data.
- Declare that you are aware that your personal data will not be the subject of an automated decision-making process (profile creation).
To exercise these rights, you can submit a written, dated and signed request to the address [email protected].